Monday, May 16, 2011

Recommended Firefox Extensions

This is a list of extensions that served me well in Firefox 3.  At this writing, I was just in the process of switching to Firefox 4, having allowed a bit of time for the worst of the early incompatibilities and bugs to sort themselves out.  I was not sure how many of these FF 3 extensions would persevere in FF 4.  But this was, anyway, my starting list of important extensions to try to perpetuate.

A fast way to view these extensions, incidentally, would be to install something like the Snap Links or Multi Links extensions, drag a right-click boundary around the following links, and allow them all to open in separate tabs.

4 comments:

raywood

Correction. In Firefox 3, I had been having some problems with TabGroups Manager for some time. It was overly optimistic to leave it in this list. I loved the concept, and it had worked well originally, but not recently. That item might belong on this list for an upgrade to FF 4, but I wasn't there yet.

Web Hosting India

Hi...Thanks for your great informative information.This content Better GReader is very helpful for us.Once again thank you so much buddy..

Free Hosting

Hi..Recommended Firefox extension is much more useful for us..Thank you so much for your great post dude.

raywood

Another post provides an updated list.